Who made the music in the trailer? The music for the trailer is godly.
Micro Pico Racers
Micro Pico Racers is a fun top-down arcade racing game with a retro style graphics where you control of little cars racing over exciting tracks. Start your engines and prepare for the craziest and most addictive racing game ever. Fast-paced racing game with a fresh interpretation of the 16-bit style. This is an arcade racing game based on games that I loved playing in the arcades growing up. You could say it's inspired by those games, maybe a tribute to them or simply a rip off, any of these could be true!
- Great retro pixel art design
- Select from over 20 vehicles each with its own unique handling and performance
- Grand prix mode witth 60 levels provides hours of fun and challenging races
- Multiple views (top down, isometric, back view)
- Detailed pixel art enviroments
- Different game mechanics (racing, destroy your rivals, drift challenge, time attack)
- Great car drive physics
- Split screen 2 player mode
- Online multiplayer mode
- Easy to learn, simple to play, but a real challenge to Master
- An awesome Soundtrack inspired by the glory days of top down racing games
I'm a indie game developer and my name is Josep Monzonís Hernández. I love create simple, fun and well designed games. My great inspirations are mostly games from the 8-bit and 16-bit era. I like every aspect of the process involved in making video games: pixel art, coding, game design and drawing.
I hope that you’ll enjoy my games as much as I enjoy making them!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It'd be great if the levels simply restarted instead of throwing you to the main menu
Otherwise I'm enjoying the game so far
Hey! Played a bit of the demo for this on my channel!
Look good! I am the french creator of Mecha Racer so I love this sort of game (and I love super cars 2 on Amiga 500) but 10$ It's really expensive but I will buy it if 5$ ^_^
Do a week of promotion at 50% off, please.